- BILL REID ROSE -(3’) The latest in the Canadian Artist Series. Yellow rose, compact plant.
- CAMPFIRE ROSE -(3’) The latest in the Canadian Artist Rose Series. Tri-colored (pink, white, & yellow) flowers. Great bloomer with very good disease resistance.
- EMILY CARR ROSE-(3′) (Canadian Artist Series) deep red double flowers. Lots of blooms, great disease resistance.
- FELIX LECLERC ROSE (Canadian Artist Series) deep pink double flowers, can be used as a climber. Great bloomer with very good disease resistance.
CANADIAN ARTIST SERIES
We offer a large selection of floribunda, grandiflora, and hybrid tea roses. The varieties available will vary from year to year. We chose the varieties that have the best rating for blooming and disease resistance. Check our greenhouse for the latest!
For grafted roses, place the graft 2-3”below soil level when planting.
For winter protection, cut back roses and mound the base up 6” with soil or peat moss. Additional mulch such as leaves can be placed on top of this. This must be removed in spring.
- HANSA ROSE (ROSE 5’x3′) large, double, purplish-red strongly fragrant blooms; large red rose hips and attractive fall foliage; recurrent bloomer.
- MEIDILAND WHITE ROSE ROSE – (1½ -2’) A vigorous groundcover with arching cane-like branches. Dark glossy leaves and large clusters of ever blooming, very double, white flowers.
- MY HERO ROSE (Easy Elegance Collection) (grows 3′) young red blooms fade to deep pink as they mature; ever-blooming, double 3.5” blooms. (zone 4)
- OLD SCOTTISH ROSE ROSE (grows 4-5′) light pink full old fashioned blooms, strong scent, blooms in June.
- OSO EASY PAPRIKA ROSE ROSE -(1-2’) Low mounding rose produces loads of spicy, reddish-orange single blooms accented with bright yellow eyes. Deep green glossy foliage.
- OSO EASY PEACHY CREAM ROSE ROSE -(1-2’) Low mounding foliage is smothered in a blanket of double flowers that emerge as peach colored and slowly change to cream. Foliage is dark and glossy and always clean.
- OSO EASY STRAWBERRY CRUSH ROSE ROSE -(1’x2’) Large strawberry pink blossoms. Glossy foliage. Pest and disease resistant.
- RED-LEAF ROSE ROSE (grows 5′) clear pink flowers with contrasting reddish-purple leaves.
- PAVEMENT DWARF ZWERG ROSE (grows 1-2′) dwarf, bushy, fragrant semi-double pink flowers; excellent groundcover.
- PAVEMENT FOXI ROSE (grows 2½’-3′) compact, fragrant semi-double deep pink flowers, recurrent bloomer.
- PAVEMENT PIERRETTE ROSE (grows 2½-3′), recurrent dark pink semi-double blooms, fragrant; arching branches.
- PAVEMENT RUGELDA ROSE (2’x2½’) compact habit, yellow flowers; recurrent blooms.
- PERSIAN YELLOW ROSE (grows 5-6′ tall), double bright yellow blooms; one time bloomer on last year’s wood; very hardy.
- SUNRISE SUNSET ROSE (Easy Elegance Collection) (2-3′) blend of bright pink petals changing to apricot yellow near the center; ever-blooming; semi-double. (zone 4)
- THERESE BUGNET ROSE (5-6′ x 3′) dbl. pink flowers, reddish bark; extremely hardy; orange rose hips; fragrant.
- TOPAZ JEWEL ROSE (grows 2-3′) re-blooming yellow rose; fruity fragrance; clusters of 5-8 produced. (zone 4)
- YELLOW SUBMARINE ROSE (Easy Elegance Collection) clusters of lemon yellow blooms; very fragrant. (zone 4)
- AMORETTE ROSE (P) (2’x2′) compact, semi-double dark pink-red blooms, red rose hips in fall.
- ASSINIBOINE x CARDINETTE ROSE (P) (5’x3′).deep reddish pink blooms on upright shrub, well formed flowers.
- CUTHBERT GRANT ROSE (P) (3’x2′) double deep dark velvety red blooms, good cut flower, fragrant.
- HOPE FOR HUMANITY ROSE (P) (grows 3′) dbl, deep dark red flowers, named for the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Red Cross Society, slightly fragrant, ever-blooming.
- MORDEN BELLE ROSE (3’x3′) medium pink double blooms, glossy green foliage, disease resistant.
- MORDEN BLUSH ROSE (grows 2-3′) double blooms in a delicate ivory pink, slight fragrance, ever-blooming, an outstanding shrub.
- MORDEN FIREGLOW ROSE (grows 2-3′) a unique ‘glowing’ shade of red, blooms repeatedly.
- MORDEN RUBY ROSE (3’x2′) double, ruby-red flowers with lighter speckling on edges, repeat bloomer, sister to Adelaide Hoodless.
- MORDEN SNOW BEAUTY ROSE (3’x3′) pink tinged buds open to masses of large pure white single flowers; ever-blooming.
- MORDEN SUNRISE ROSE (grows 3’x3′) yellow with pink undertones, fruity fragrance, repeat bloomer.
- PRAIRIE JOY ROSE (4’x3′) very attractive foliage with abundant bright pink double flowers, slight fragrance, resistant to rust, mildew, and black spot.
- WINNIPEG PARKS ROSE (P) bright fuschia-red double rose, slightly fragrant, ever blooming, very attractive dark green foliage, (grows 2 ½ ‘ tall and wide).
- ALEX MACKENZIE ROSE (5’x3′) double red fragrant flowers; blooms repeatedly summer to frost.
- CAPTAIN SAMUEL HOLLAND ROSE (6’x5′) hardy, climbing rose with double red flowers, continuous bloomer.
- CHAMPLAIN ROSE (2-3’x3′) velvety dark red flowers, shiny dark green foliage, ever blooming.
- FRONTENAC ROSE (grows 2 ½ -3′).upright shrub rose with double; deep pink fragrant flowers; long blooming period.
- GEORGE VANCOUVER ROSE (grows 2-3′) compact hardy shrub rose produces large clusters of red flowers; very disease resistant.
- HENRY HUDSON ROSE (grows to 2′) double flowers are white with a pink tinge, fragrant, recurrent bloomer.
- HENRY KELSEY ROSE (6’x5′) clusters of red flowers with a spicy fragrance, can be used as a climber.
- J.P. CONNEL ROSE (grows 3-4′) lemony-yellow to creamy yellow when open, flowers in June, recurrent blooming the rest of the season.
- JOHN CABOT ROSE (8’x6′) climbing rose, red double blooms, fragrant, very hardy repeat bloomer.
- JOHN DAVIS ROSE (6’x6′) can be used as a climber; double medium pink flower; glossy leaves, blooms continuously; very disease resistant.
- JOHN FRANKLIN ROSE (3’x-4′) vibrant red blooms from summer to fall, disease resistant, fragrant.
- MARIE VICTORIN ROSE (grows 3-4′) double peachy-pink flower with glossy green foliage; resistant to both mildew and black spot.
- QUADRA ROSE (5’x3’) climbing dark red rose with full flowers; resistant to powdery mildew and blackspot.
- ROYAL EDWARD ROSE (2’x2′) semi-double medium pink, low-spreading semi-miniature rose, free-blooming from June to frost, disease resistant.
- WILLIAM BAFFIN ROSE (6’x5′) climbing double dark pink rose, extremely hardy, repeat bloomer.