Grow sprouts or microgreens with that fresh garden radish flavour year-round!
NOTE – Radish has an extensive fuzzy white root hair system that is sometimes mistaken for mould
Compostable packaging is 100% plant film from non-GE corn.
- Days to Sprout Sprout- 4-5, Microgreen- 10-12
- Soak Time 4-6 hours
- Yield 1 tbsp of dry seed yields approx. 3-4 cups of sprouts.
- Storage Our seeds should sprout well for a year after you purchase them, if stored in a cool dry place. If you’d like to extend the germination life of your seeds, store them in the fridge. If you store your seeds in the freezer, they’ll last even longer!
Great protein source and a very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
Easy sprouting directions (jar method):
- SOAK- Put 1 to 2 Tbsp. seed in a wide mouth jar. Cover with mesh and secure with rubber band. Add water, swirl, and drain. Add 1 cup cool water and soak for 4-6 hours. Drain well.
- RINSE – Twice a day, refill jar with cool water, swirl, and drain. Invert jar and prop at an angle in a sink or bowl.
- ENJOY – Ready to eat in4-5 days. Refrigerate to store. Sprouts can be refrigerated for up to two weeks in a sealed container. (Sprouts store best when they are fairly dry- do not store immediately after rinsing.)