Controls aphids, spider mites, whitefly and other listed insects
Mix fresh solution. Made of selected soaps that have contact insecticidal properties.
Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Mix one part concentrate to 50 parts water, or 10mL per 500mL.
For aphids, mealybugs, spider mites and whitefly, apply weekly for 2-3 weeks and thereafter repeat as required. For other insects, apply when they occur and repeat as needed.
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.