Kills insects on houseplants, fruits, vegetables, flowers, ornamentals, trees and shrubs.
Made of selected soaps that have contact insecticidal properties. Apply product as supplied in trigger spray bottle. Spray when insects are first sighted on buds, shoots, stems and undersides of leaves. Apply weekly for 2-3 weeks and thereafter as required. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Product may be used on fruits and vegetables up to and including the day of harvest. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants and fruits and vegetables
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects
- Can be used up to the day of harvest